21st Century Health Care Consultants employs a team approach to assisting individuals with opening new home health care agencies. We are focused on the critical issues of organizational performance, strategy development, licensure and accreditation, interim management, executive coaching, and the many other challenges agencies face every day.
Our New Agency Startup Program is designed to assist and provide you with everything you need to establish your very own Home Health Care agency. You will be able to provide a wide range of health and social services to persons recovering from an illness or injury, or persons who are disabled and/or chronically ill. Our startup program will enable you to provide medical services such as nursing, social services, and therapeutic treatments (physical, speech, occupational therapy). We can also assist you with opening a Non Medical Home Health Care Agency providing non-medical personal and companion care services. This includes assisting patients with bathing, dressing and eating. Our startup program includes preparing your agency to provide Home health services that can be purchased privately by an individual expending his/her own funds; being able to accept private health insurance patients as well as Medicare and Medicaid patients.
New Home Health Care Agency Startup Program in the industry.
1. We complete all the applications and paperwork requirements. Our new Home Health Care Agency startup process begins with helping you choose the business entity that will best fit your needs. (Sole proprietor, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, S Corporation, C Corporation). We then complete and file the required documentation, obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS and register your business with Secretary of State in your state. We complete all the paperwork requirements for your state license. The recent and ongoing changes to licensing standards and regulatory requirements can make the startup process challenging. At 21st Century, we simplify the process and make it easy for you to understand. You provide us the application information, and we do the rest. Each state will have different certification requirements and processes. (This includes an in-depth description of planned operational policies, as well as the resumes and documentation of prospective employees’ professional licensing and criminal background screening.) When you receive your license application in a binder it will be easy to submit to your state for approval.
2. We complete the more extensive licensing procedures needed to become a Medicare, Medicaid or Private Duty Home Health Care Agency. This includes the CMS required 855a application and civil rights package.
3. We offer a very complete operational package. Our policies and procedures, Nursing Procedures, Patient admission packets, Personal files, Forms, Logs, In-service education plans, Patient teaching guides, Committee minutes etc. are customized to meet your agency's needs. They are written specific to meet your States requirements, Medicare, Medicaid or Private Duty standards and Accrediting Body requirements. (Watermarked with your Agency's name and logo).
4. We provide our agencies with startup services are developed and customized specifically for your agency to be compliant with all state regulations and the regulations of Medicare, Medicaid or private duty requirements set forth by the Accrediting Body. We work with all three Accrediting agencies.
• CHAP, the Community Heath Accreditation Program
• ACHC, the accreditation Commission for Health Care
• JCAHO, the Joint Commission
5. We are the only consulting company that offers a lifetime training/support program.
You will leave our Training Seminar ready to hit the ground running and launch your very own Agency.
• Preparation of your State License Application package
• State Licensure Inspection Assistance
• Consulting Services to enable you to pass your license inspection
• Preparation of your Policies and Procedures, in compliance with State, Medicare and CHAP
We keep you current with changing standards. (Lifetime of updates for Policies and Procedures)
• A diskette of all Nursing Procedures
• Human Resources
• Preparation of Minutes for seven required Committees
• Preparation of your Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) Home Health Self Study
• Lifetime training support, offsite at our training facilities in Houston and Tampa (twice a year)
• Telephone consultation, support and assistance during the CHAP Accreditation site survey
• Mock Accreditation Survey performed at your Agency
• Preparation of Survey Plan of Correction if any
• Consultation after site survey
All members of the 21st Century consulting team remain are actively involved in professional associations, policy development, and engagement with current providers of service.
home health care organizations.
"This lets us provide the very best education, training and support services for all our agencies. It not only assures that an agency gets its certification. It also insures that the agency is well-prepared to operate and be completely successful in the ever-changing health care arena.
John Vincent, President
We are the only Home Health Care Consulting Company
to offer a Lifetime Training and Support Program.
Our Training Program and its forever concept means that your Agency can attend our Training Seminars for as long as you're in business.
|The training program was excellent. For me, the billing and oasis information as well as sources to find information and how to implement my vision and goals was very important. The knowledge that I have received has made me feel more confident about my agency's future. I am so glad that I found 21st century to help me with my home health care agency.||
Roxana Reyes Escobar
Fairfax Home Health Care, Vienna, VA
|I can describe this training in one simple word “INFORMATIVE”. I learned the entire process for preparing for Accreditation.
I would recommend 21st Century to anyone I know that wants to open a home health care agency. I tried in 2007 to open one on my own. I got frustrated with other consultants and then meet 21st century. They are professional and now their business. I am so thankful for all the help they have given me.
Heelas Healthcare Services, San Leandro, CA
|The Boot Camp Training provided me with an in depth insight of the home health business. It was well organized and structured. I really benefited from the information provided as it relates to clinical, operational and regulatory guidelines. I also appreciate the opportunity given to network with all the other agencies that attended the training and to meet the 21st Century Family.||
Golden Age HHC, LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana
|Before the training I was confused about running the business. By the end of the first day I new I was ready to start and get going. I am full of confidence now and armed with a lot of knowledge that I would not have got anywhere else. The speakers where all seasoned and know their stuff. All topics where handled expertly and the vent was well organized. I would recommend 21st Century anytime, any day. If you are considering using a consulting firm, use no other than 21st century. You will be glad that you did.||
Issey Health Care Services , Norristown, PA
|The boot Camp Training was very beneficial to me. I benefited from so much of this training. The main areas were the basics of Home Health Oasis training and the Billing session||
Inspiration Home Health, Salt Lake City, Utah
I think the boot camp training was excellent as well as motivating. Without this seminar it is my honest opinion that our agency success would not be easily obtainable. Thank you 21st Century.
Hyland Home Care, Tamarac, FL
|The boot camp training was very beneficial for the startup of my business. I appreciated the presentations from all views of the home health care business. The 21st Century Team has a well developed approach that allows new agencies to understand how to operate a home health care agency. From the first thought of developing your agency to the future and patient census growth. Thank you for your step by step approach to be successful.||
Abella Home Health Arlington, TX
|The boot camp training was great. I learned that still need to learn a lot more to learn. I am so thankful that I have 21st Century.||
Akeso Home Health Care Youngstown, OH
|This training has done so much for me. It has allowed me to meet and network owners of different home health care agencies who share the same common goals as I do. I also learned Medicare 101 and that a good oasis can generate more money.||
Home Care Alliance for Life, San Jose, CA
|I was very impressed with the training that I attended and would recommend it. There was very, very important information covered. For me, I had my questions answered and gaps filled with the areas that I was unaware of and unfamiliar with.||
Christina Morado, RN
Care from the Heart HHC, Mansfield, Texas
|This training was excellent and well structured. The 21st Century Team knows what they are talking about. They have experience, confidence and know what they are talking about. I cant wait to attend the next one.||
Rena A. Cabrera
Fairfax Home Health Care, Vienna, VA